CIC continues its steady membership growth and now serves more than 670 independent colleges and universities, including liberal arts, comprehensive, four-year, two-year, and international institutions. More than 50 national, state, and regional organizations are Affiliate Members and 31 state associations are State Fund Members.
CIC offers a comprehensive array of benefits exclusively for CIC members, including:
- Reduced registration fees
- Members-only programs and services
- Preferred selection for other programs
- Access to the CIC Tuition Exchange Program
- National media connections
- News, publications, and mailing lists
- Networking with other leaders from similar institutions
Information on benefits, criteria, and applications per membership type is available below.