Procedure for an institution to participate in CIC-TEP:
- Appoint a CIC–TEP liaison officer.
- Submit the Tuition Exchange Program Registration Form.
- Submit payment for the $350 annual registration fee.
- Submit the Annual Report Form (due in the fall of each year).
- CIC–TEP institutions must be members of the Council of Independent Colleges. Institutions not currently members of CIC should contact CIC for membership information.
- Participating institutions must register annually for the CIC–TEP network by completing the Tuition Exchange Program Registration Form and paying an annual registration fee of $350.
- The liaison officer is responsible for verifying eligibility of export applicants and managing the approval process for import applications. His/her contact information is posted on the online list of participating institutions.
- Institutions must be registered for CIC-TEP by August 15, 2015, to be a participating institution during the 2015–2016 year and to be eligible to import or export students during the 2016–2017 year.
- Early registration provides maximum opportunity for student choice.